Small tweaks in diet can help you lose weight naturally. If you continue these habits for a long-term you would get lasting results. Actually, losing weight is a long-term goal that needs your dedication and efforts. However, making changes in an Indian diet plan to lose weight in 10 days is possible following certain rituals of diet.
Let us have a quick look at an easy-to-follow Indian diet plan to lose weight in 10 days and a few simple rules.
What Process Your Body Undergoes While Losing Weight:
Prior to discussing how you would lose weight naturally without efforts you need to know the process that your body undergoes while losing weight. Our diet comprises of fats, proteins and carbohydrates. Calories are the unit which is used to measure the potential energy in the food we take. Our body is capable of turning the usable energy through a number of chemical processes.[wp_ad_camp_1]
If you use more calories or energy then you take in your body starts using the stored fat and hence adipose (tissues) shrink and you lose weight. So, the fat in your body does not disappear. It just changes its form.
Before discussing the magical Indian diet plan to lose weight in 10 days and to maintain it forever, let us discuss a few simple rules.
- Begin your day early at 5 pm with a glassful of lukewarm lemon water and mix a spoonful of garlic chew in it. (garlic releases neurotransmitter norepinephrine that boosts metabolism)
- Take your breakfast as early as 7 am. Make it protein-rich to remain filled till the lunch time. (Protein takes a lot of time to digest and keeps you satiated for a long time)
- Lunch should be lighter, earlier (12 pm) and supplemented with a lot of raw veggies and lentils.
- Whole grains and high fiber rich diet is a boon for you. As such fiber is not magical and does not have fat burning properties but yes it controls weight by keeping you full for a long time.
- Supplement your meals with healthy snacks. (If you starve your body it sends similar signals to the brain and the fat begin to store to prevent your body from entering into starvation mode.)
- Most important is drinking a lot of water. Drink as much water as you can to flush the toxins out of your body. Drink more water in the morning and less in night. Toxins begin to accumulate in the form of fat.
- Avoid eating anything raw including salads after sunset. (Photogenic energy helps in digestion.)
- Take early dinner (7-8pm) so that your body can burn the calories till you time you go to sleep. [wp_ad_camp_2]
- Do not skip breakfast. If you do you would not be able to initiate the thermogenisis process of your body that boosts the metabolic rate.
- Do not gobble down your food. Chewing every bite of your food thoroughly will help your body digest the important nutrient properly. You need to chew every mouthful 30-50 times.
- Do not cut to down healthy carbs from your diet. (You need a balanced diet not a poor diet for healthy weight loss)
- Do not go to sleep after meals. (Give your body some time to initiate the digestion process and start burning fat.)[wp_ad_camp_1]
Indian Diet Plan To Lose Weight In 10 Days:
Here is a short glimpse at Indian diet plan:
The Atkins Diet Plan:
This diet is not meant for the people suffering from kidney diseases. As per this diet plan, you need to cut down the carbs intake and let your body uses the stored fat as a fuel. You begin to lose weight since your body begins to produce ketones and use it as a major source of energy.
Eating low carbs and more of proteins is recommended.
South Beach Diet:
It is one of the most favored diet that is followed all across the world and good for heart patients. The diet plan is tested and you can eat a variety of low-calories food that is high in fibers. This will curb your cravings and helps you lose weight for a long-term. [wp_ad_camp_1]
This diet plan works in the principle of shedding calories by eating like cavemen does. This is also called Stone Age Diet. All type of fruits, fish and healthy fats should be incorporated in this diet. Under this diet plan you need to avoid all the processed foods, refined sugars, potatoes, dairy, refined oils, salt and dairy.
This Indian diet plan to lose weight in 10 days is a sure shot which you should go for
Also read: https://secretsinhealth.com/7-wonder-foods-that-kick-off-your-body-fat-amazingly/