It so happens sometimes that despite toiling hard to get rid of fat you cannot lose weight. Why this happens? What is making you fat and unattractive?
If you are one among the several other victims of obesity, this article is a must-read for you. Stop wondering and take strides towards the right direction. Unleashed here are a few factors which are making you fatter and the best possible remedies.
If you cannot shed weight despite dieting, then blame it to your stress. Two hormones adrenaline and cortisol are produced when you are stressed. These hormones affect our whole body as the result of which both metabolism and digestive system of our body get affected and we tend to gain weight.
Yes! This is true. During pregnancy, women tend to gain weight due to the development of fetus inside the womb. But, after pregnancy, they find difficult to lose that weight and if they lose fat, the skin around the abdomen gets loosened.
Women are far more susceptible to gain fat around the abdomen and pelvic areas than the man. The consumption of contraceptives and menopause are some of the reasons behind it. Due to hormonal disbalance you tend to gain fat and the abdomen, thighs are the first areas to get affected.
There are several diseases like high blood pressure, diabetes, cancer, hyperthyroidism and high cholesterol levels which are responsible for making you fat. If you are suffering from any of these diseases, be very cautious as you are highly vulnerable to weight gain.
Side Effects of Pills:
Here are some of the forbidden pills for all those who do not want to gain unwanted fat:
- Contraceptive pills
- Pills controlling blood pressure and diabetes.
Lack of Sleep:
Believe it or not, several studies have shown that lack of sleep results in weight gain. So, if you are not taking 7-8 hours of sleep then no wonder that you would not lose weight despite dieting. It has also seen that the people who do not take sufficient sleep, eat more carbohydrates and fats.
As you grow in age your muscles weaken as the result of which their fat burning capacity gets hampered. This problem grows worse for those who are not physically active.
Hereditary reasons are one of the prime causes of obesity. So, babies of the obese parents are susceptible to weight gain. Also, if parents suffer from diseases like diabetes or sluggish metabolic rate, then their children are likely to fall victim to obesity.
How to Cut Down the Accumulated Fat?
- Never skip your meals. Take something or the other in every 3 hours. Stay away from carbohydrates and take a high fiber rich diet (green veggies, fresh fruits and whole wheat).
- Protein helps you lose weight. Incorporate more of proteins in your diet and gain muscles which in turn help you burn calories.
- Take at least 600 mg of green veggies and green tea at least thrice a day.
- Take a solution of ginger and black pepper in hot water and mix a teaspoonful of honey in it. Consume this twice daily to get a sure shot respite. Alternately, you can take mix a pinch of cinnamon powder (daalchini) in boiling water and mix a teaspoonful of honey once it cools down. Take this solution daily before going to bed and you would get results in 2-3 weeks.