Burning and itchy scalp nags you and you are looking for natural home remedies to cure the problem? You would be pleased to know the issue of itchy scalp can be alleviated with the help of simple home remedies.
Though these remedies are simple, effective and hardly consume any time, but it is better to consult a dermatologist if you are ailing from any serious health condition or expecting.
Fenugreek seeds are excellent both for curbing the problem of itchy scalp as well as for checking hair loss.
- Soak two tablespoonfuls of fenugreek seeds overnight in water.
- Grind these soft seeds into a fine paste in the morning (use the water in which they are soaked in)
- Now apply this paste thoroughly on your scalp and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Rinse off your hair with the solution of soap nut.
- Apply a teaspoonful of lime juice and rinse.
Use of apple cider vinegar to cure the itchy scalp is one of the most effective granny’s tips. For decades, people have been using it to restore an apt acid/alkaline balance of the hair scalp. Apple cider vinegar is effective because it kills the bacteria which clogs the pores as the result of which oil begins to release from the scalp and crusts begin to form.
- Dilute the vinegar using 50% of water.
- Apply it to your hair scalp and leave for some time. You do not need to rinse.
- Alternatively, you can try applying undiluted vinegar to your hair scalp and leave it till it gets dry.
- In both the cases you need to apply lemon juice after shampooing.
You can consider using rosemary oil too as an effective itchy scalp remedy. Rub the rosemary oil with a mixture of oil and crushed leaves of rosemary and leave this for about 15 minutes. If you are suffering from the problem of sore scalp, you can use chamomile oil.
If you are suffering from the problem of itchy scalp only you need to try out tea tree oil. But, if you are looking for the remedies for hair thinning also then you are required to check the sensitivity of your hair follicle two. Try massaging your hair with lukewarm coconut oil twice a week. Roll the fingers across your hair roots even if you are not applying oil. This will improve the blood circulation towards your scalp and strengthen them.
Also read: http://secretsinhealth.com/7-sure-shot-tricks-to-grow-your-hair-longer-and-healthier/