With your growing age, your eyesight tends to become weak. But, distorted vision is not confined to old age alone. Any laxity can prove to be disastrous. If you want to have a better eyesight and do not want to go for surgery in your progressive years, then just follow these easy and quick tips. These tips will enhance your vision naturally.
What to Eat To Improve Your Vision?
Even a layman knows that taking a lot of Vitamin A improves vision. So, you need green leafy veggies, carrots and gooseberries only. Right? No, it is not true. You need a cumulative diet comprises of antioxidants. In the advance age, you are likely to suffer from macular degeneration (Old-age disease caused by the deterioration of the central retina). So, it is better to take food that contains a lot of antioxidants. Berries, all fresh fruits and veggies should be a part of your diet. Apart from that, you should also be careful to take lecithin and sulfur as both of them protect your eyes.
Both garlic and onions are rich in sulfur and protect your eyes from the formation of cataract. Incorporate them in your daily diet to get the maximum possible benefits. Berries are the richest sources of anti-oxidants and have anti-inflammatory properties too.
While you cannot prevent all eye diseases, there are measures you can take to improve your eye health and prevent vision loss. If you are looking to clear your vision without having to undergo surgery or using corrective lenses, here are a few tips that can help you out. 6 quick tips to improve your eyesight naturally.
Eye exercises are of great help. They do not only improve your vision and keep the eye-floaters at bay. You just need to do a set of simple exercise:
• When you wake up in the morning, try rubbing your palms as this generates heat gently. Now place your palms over your eyes and repeat the process at least three times.
• Try rotating your eyeballs clockwise and anticlockwise at least 10 times a day. You should start this exercise with a slow speed and can enhance the speed gradually. This will improve the blood circulation to your eyes.
• If your eyes are strained, then you should massage your temples with the help of your knuckles and thumbs. Just begin with small circular motions. It should be 20 times in one direction and 20 times on the other. When you do this exercise you would be relieved from the pressure on your eyes.
Let Your Eyes Recuperate:
Your eyes recuperate when you sleep. So, do not try to cut back on your sleeping hours (7-8 hours of sleep is essential for you. If you do not get enough sleep your vision will be directly affected.
Also Remember These Pointers:
• Placing cucumber slices soothe your eyes. Try doing this when you just want to relax your eyes.
• Dehydration can blur your vision. So, the next time you notice your vision getting foggy just gulp down a glass of water. You would feel better.
• Sunrays allow your eyes to contract and dilate. So, exposure to the sun rays (not direct of course) is good for your eye health.