Are your hair coming out in clumps every time you brush them? Do you find them growing thinner with each passing day?
Constant hair fall can be attributed to poor nutrition, age, stress, unhealthy scalp, side effects or genetic factors. If you do not want to turn bald, you need to check their constant fall. Certain useful home remedies for hair fall can check the damage and control the hair fall.
Foremost Thing to Remember:
Prior to discussing the home remedies to prevent hair fall, you should realize that like any other part of your body, your hair requires nourishment too. Keratin is the most important component of hair and it is a type of protein. So, you need to take a diet that is exclusively rich in protein. That apart, you should also take folic acid and Vitamin B6.
SIMPLE HAIR TIPS FIRST:
Once you have started taking care of the basics and have started taking a diet rich in proteins, you need to take care of simple things first. Like:
- Rinse your hair with cold water only after shampooing and conditioning them.
- Massage the scalp thoroughly with the help of your fingertips. This will increase the blood circulation around the scalp which in turn strengthen your hair.
- Never comb your hair when they are thoroughly wet.
- Prevent using the hair hair straightener and hair dryers. They cause excessive damage to your hair.
Home Remedies for Hair fall:
- Believe it or not, but the onion is one of the greatest remedies for preventing hair fall. If it smells awful, you can mix a few drops of lemon juice to it and rub the solution daily in the morning and evening. This is done till the scalp becomes red and follow it up with rubbing honey.
- Soak some mustard seeds in a bowlful of water overnight and in the morning grind them to a fine paste. Apply this paste on the scalp and rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water after some time.
Lettuce and Spinach Juice:
- Though the combination of these two will taste awful, but consuming half liter of this solution on a daily basis will help your hair grow well. It is an effective home remedy for baldness.
Massaging With Olive Oil:
- For obtaining the best possible results, you need to give your hair hot oil treatment. Massage the scalp of your hair thoroughly with lukewarm hair oil Leave it overnight and rinse it with a mild herbal shampoo in the morning.
For a Natural Shine and Bounce:
Mix a tablespoonful of beer with egg whites of two eggs, apply the mix thoroughly and rinse off when dried.