You want to look great in trendy outfits but have a hitch wearing them because you want to conceal your dark elbows and knees. Right? Do not worry.
Like you, there are several others who neglect these areas as the result of which the skin there becomes dark, dry and hard. Let us check out a few effective home remedies for dark elbows and knees.
Try These Effective Home Remedies:
- Lemon is naturally-occurring bleach. Cut lemon into two equal halves. Rub the halves on your elbows and knees. Leave this for 10 minutes and rinse. But, be cautious to not proceed with this remedy if the lemon irritates your skin.
- Dark elbows and knees may be the result of dead skin build up. So, use a pumice stone or a loofah to gently scrub your skin while you take a shower. Use a loofah for better results. Once you are done with it, apply the cream of whole milk over the area.
- Take two tablespoonfuls of yoghurt and mix two tablespoonfuls of yoghurt to it. Apply this mixture over the affected areas and leave for half an hour. Wash with lukewarm water.
- Mix a pinch of turmeric with milk with whole cream. Apply the same on your dark elbows and knees. Let it get dry. Rinse off.
- Mix a tablespoonful of coconut oil with walnut powder. The mixture will be a great to exfoliate the dead skin build up and coconut oil cures the dry skin.
- Pluck the succulent leaves of aloe-vera from your back yard and rub the gel over the affected areas.
- Keep the area well moisturized by applying olive oil before you to bed daily. Make sure to take Vitamin E supplements.
- Applying the paste of baking powder and honey will be of great help as this will not bleach the area naturally but keep it moisturized.
- Do not too much processed foods and sugars.
- Do not lean on your knees or elbows.
- Keep your weight under control and follow a healthy routine as dark elbows and knees may be the result of hormonal imbalance in your body.
Try the above given home remedies for dark elbows and knees and flaunt the sexy you in whatever outfit you wear!