Are you so pre-occupied in the upkeep of your external looks that you fail to maintain the hygiene of your vagina? So many females like you do the same as the result of which their vagina begin to smell awful.
It’s high time to pay heed to the vital part of the feminism you have,if you have been negligent towards it. Given here are certain natural remedies to get rid of vagina odor quickly. Try them out to stop getting embarrassed and to prevent serious physiological problems.
What Causes Vaginal Odor?
If you are a normal healthy female who is negligent towards the cleanliness of your vagina you are sure to have a particular fishy odor emanating from it along with whitish, yellowish or grayish discharge.) This type of symptom is a clear manifestation of a bacterial infection. However, only a poor hygiene of vagina cannot be the sole cause of bacterial vaginosis. It can be caused by excessive washing, by using scented body washes and by wearing tight clothes. Let us have a quick look at the natural remedies to cure vagina odor and discharge.
Natural Remedies to Check Vaginal Odor and Discharge
- Needless to say, first and foremost thing is to take care of a proper hygiene. You should be washing your vagina with warm water and unscented soap. Strictly avoid using the scented ones. Also, you can make use of pH balanced female wipes.
- Since yogurt contains beneficial bacteria. Its regular application prevents the overgrowth of bacteria and check the vaginosis. If its application is not possible, try to eat a cup of yogurt daily.
- Tea tree oil can prove to be a natural remedy that works effectively to kill vaginal discharge odor. Mix a few drops of this oil with a cupful of lukewarm water and wash your vagina. This is an effective remedy. Tea tree oil has strong anti-fungal properties.
- Make sure to wear loose cotton panties to maintain a proper flow of air and to prevent sweating. Wearing panty liners will help you to absorb excess moisture and check the issue.
- Keep a close watch at the kind of food you eat. Strictly avoid eating greasy and spicy food. Reduce or completely cut down sugars as they are responsible for the growth of yeast in the vagina.
- Drink plenty of water daily. Take a fiber rich diet and antioxidants that can flush the bacteria and contaminants out of your vagina.