It is hard to find any companion when you frown. Right? When you have your crestfallen people begin to distance themselves from you. Smile enhances your face value.
But, if you are not confident that your smile will please the onlookers then you need to read the following useful tips. A perfect set of dazzling white teeth and fresh breath is all you need.
Home Remedies to Get Dazzling White Teeth
- Prepare a paste of sodium chloride and lime and massage your teeth with this paste after your daily brushing routine.
- Baking soda is a natural teeth whitener. Apply the paste of baking soda over your teeth and rinse thoroughly after some time.
- Strawberries whiten your teeth naturally and it is also the safest way to get pearly white teeth. Just smash them and rub them over your teeth. Peels of oranges and lemons also give the similar results.
- Though hydrogen peroxide is an excellent teeth whitener but be careful to not swallow it while using. Dip cotton balls in its mixture and rub your teeth thoroughly from this mixture.
- Wood ash is yet another teeth whitener because it contains potassium hydroxide. Scrub your teeth with wood ash daily to get quicker results.
- Make a paste of salt and pure mustard oil. Brush your teeth and gums from this mixture to remove the stains on your teeth.
- Food rich in vitamin E is good for teeth. Incorporate carrots and broccoli in your teeth. Take a high fiber diet.
How to Get Rid of Mouth Odor Naturally?
Some people use mouthwash to eliminate their mouth odor. But, the alcohol content of the mouthwash begins to smell awfully after some time. Avoid using chemical-laden mouth wash and try these home remedies
- Chew the leaves of mint or parsley for some time to get rid of mouth odor.
- Mix a few drops of peppermint oil in water and use it as a mouth wash.
- There are certain spices like cardamom and cloves which fight mouth odor. Place them beneath your tongue to get rid of the foul smell.
- Chew sugarless candies and gums.
Avoid Doing These:
If you want to prevent teeth staining, you need to avoid certain things:
- Avoid red wine, black tea and coffee. These all stain your teeth and turn them yellow.
- Strictly avoid tobacco products. They are extremely dangerous to your teeth. Smoking does not result in foul smell emanating from your mouth, it weakens your teeth and gums also.