Know about the wonderful herbs that prove to be a magic wand to your beauty? Do not think that herbs are meant for curing rashes and stomach aches, there is much more value attached to them.
Let us explore the top 5 herbs and their beauty benefits.
Indian Lilac or Neem:
Grandma used to recommend it and it works wonders to promote your beauty. Neem leaves cleanses and purifies your blood to give you a great skin that you would love to flaunt. Let us check what else it does:
- It is a great skin toner and prevents signs of aging. Apply neem extract over your face at night to get soft and supple skin forever.
- Try mixing neem juice in the water you use to rinse your hair. It promotes hair growth and prevents dandruff formation.
- If you have excessively dry skin, take some dry neem powder and mix a tablespoonful of honey. Apply it over to get quick results.
- When mixed with basil leaves it cures acne problems.
Basil or Tulsi
This sacred herb for the Hindus, which is also known as holy basil, is a king of all herbs. The herb is a great source of Vitamin K, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, calcium, magnesium, iron and potassium. It contains loads of antioxidants and phytonutrients.
- Applying the face pack of holy basil gives you clear and fair skin devoid of acnes.
- Chewing this herb in the morning gives you blemish free skin as it removes toxins from your blood.
- Make a face pack of tulsi and neem leaves and apply it on a regular basis to get a pimple free skin.
- Rubbing dried basil leaves over your teeth regularly gives you pearly white teeth.
- Cures the itchy scalp. It has anti-lice and anti-dandruff properties.
Thick succulent leaves of aloe-vera filled with magic gel that heals sun burns and blisters. But, this miraculous herb is a boon to the natural beauty. It moisturizes the dry skin, heals the scars and used as a main ingredient in organic Exfoliants.
- Best naturally occurring moisturizer that hydrates and nourish your skin well.
- Used in shampoos, as it is a good hair conditioner and makes your hair soft and silky.
- Local application of fresh aloe gel prevents wrinkles.
- It heals the sunburnt skin and reduce the scars.
Calendula or Marigold:
Known for its anti-bacterial properties, the herb is just wonderful as it contains a high level of flavonoids that protect your bodies from the harmful effects of free radicals.
- It is a natural skin cleanser and regular application of marigold extract gives you impeccable and glowing skin devoid of any blemishes.
- It is a natural hair cleanser and conditioner.
- Applying crushed marigold petals over your lips will give you healthy and pink lips.