Hair plays a vital role in determining your looks. But, unfortunately out of ten, eight men begin to lose hair when they age. Home remedies for hair loss can work wonders in case your hair strands are falling rapidly and there is an overall decrease in volume. Waiting for the scenario to turn worse is foolish.
Trash all the pills and chemical laden gels, creams you may have been using, just try these home remedies for hair loss and see your hair grow denser.
What it Takes to Prevent Hair Fall and How You Can Regrow Them?
Like your skin, your hair also needs to be cleansed and nourished to thrive and neglecting hair care results in their coming out in clumps. With the help of natural home remedies you can increase the volume of hair by preventing their fall. Let us check out:
Massage Your Scalp With Lukewarm Oil:
Almond and coconut oil both are equally good for your hair. Whatever oil (Argan, olive, Wheat germ etc.)You use make sure to warm it to the temperature your hair scalp feel comfortable with.
Step 1: Mix a few drops of lime juice in the lukewarm oil.
Step 2: With the help of your finger tips, apply this oil thoroughly in your scalp and massage well in circular strokes.
Step 3: Continue the process for 15-20 minutes, till the oil gets fully absorbed.
Note: Massaging your hair scalp with finger tips improves the blood circulation to the roots and helps your hair grow healthier. So, even if you do not apply oil more than twice a week, you should try massaging your hair frequently with finger tips.
Fenugreek Paste Strengthens Hair Follicle:
The yellow seeds of fenugreek (methi in Hindi) are a boon to your hair. These seeds contain nicotinic acids and nicotinic acids. The high content of lecithin in the fenugreek seeds strengthens the hair roots and promotes their growth. That apart, the special hormone of the fenugreek seeds repairs the damaged hair.
There are two ways to use fenugreek seeds for hair fall:
Boil fenugreek seeds and bring it to cool. Drain the essence and wash your hair with this.
Soak the mustard seeds overnight and grind it in the morning along with the soaked water. Apply this paste onto your hair scalp. Wash your hair once dried.
Onion Juice Promotes Collagen Production:
Being an excellent source of sulphur, Onion juice is known for increasing the production of collagen and boosting the blood circulation to the hair follicles. This in turn helps in regeneration of hair follicles and reduces inflammation. Not only this, onion juice also kills germs and parasites responsible for the hair fall.
How to Use Onion Juice?
Step 1: Grind the onion to extract all the juice from it.
Step 2: Mix a tbsp of aloe-vera gel in this juice.
Step 3: Apply this juice on your hair scalp for 15 minutes.
Step 4: Rinse your hair well.
Note: You can also use garlic in place of onion. It has the similar properties and can be used along with the coconut oil.
Henna for Deep Nourishment of Your Hair:
It has been said that henna is the best naturally occurring hair conditioner and of it is used along with certain other natural hair food; it can prove to be the one of the greatest home remedies for hair fall.
How to Use Henna?
- Boil the freshly plucked henna leaves with mustard oil.
- Filter the extract and massage your scalp gently with this.
- Keep this essence in an airtight bottle and use it on a regular basis.
- You can consider using henna powder with egg white and curd also. Leave it overnight, apply it thoroughly in the morning and wash off after a couple of hours.
Hibiscus Prevents Premature Graying of Hair:
The essence of hibiscus flower (gurhal ka phool) not only prevents premature graying of hairs, but it also strengthens the hair follicle and hence prevents hair fall. It is one of the most conventional home remedies for hair loss.
- Crush 2-3 hibiscus flowers to take out their essence.
- Mix this essence with warm coconut oil and massage your hair scalp.
- Let this essence get absorbed. Rinse off with lukewarm water after a couple of hours.
Gooseberries (amla) Deep Cleanses and Exfoliates Your Hair:
Indian gooseberries are excellent for hair growth. Being extremely rich in Vitamin C, this greatest Indian fruit is a storehouse of antioxidants. It can be used for deep cleaning and for maintaining a healthy scalp. Not only this, it is anti-bacterial also and checks the growth of microbes in the hair follicles that results in hair fall.
How to Use Gooseberries?
Make a paste of powdered gooseberries and curd. Leave it overnight. Apply it in the morning and let it get dry. Wash off your hair to find them lustrous.
Grind the fruit to take out its essence, mix a tbsp of honey and an egg white to this paste. Apply this on your scalp and leave it for a couple of hours. Rinse off.
Aloe Vera Repairs Your Hair:
The enzymes contained in the aloe vera gel has wonderful healing properties. This gel helps your hair grow stronger and healthier. Not only this, the gel also prevents itching and keeps dandruff at bay.
How to Use Aloe Vera?
- Pluck the succulent leaves of aloe-vera from your backyard. Extract the gel from them and massage your hair from this gel.
- Leave this gel for a few hours and rinse off using lukewarm water.
- To prevent a healthy growth of your hair you need to do this 4 times a week.
A Few Good Habits That Prevent Hair Loss:
Apart from trying the above given home remedies for hair loss, you should also practice certain good habits to prevent hair loss.
- Comb your hair frequently with a fine tooth comb or roll on fingers in circular motion often. This improves blood circulation to the hair follicles and strengthen them.
- Avoid using hair dryers and hair styling tools as these damages your hair.
- Do not wrap your hair in a towel to dry them and do not comb when they are wet as this weakens the hair follicle.
- Egg white is pure protein and nourishes your hair. So, you can consider using it as a conditioner after washing your hair. Mix a few drops of lime juice to do away with the awful smell.
- Incorporate a protein rich food in your daily diet.
- Prevent your hair from direct sun and dust.
Hair are your important asset as they make you look young and great. No need to go for ultra-expensive hair weaving treatment you can have this asset even if you are growing in age just by following home remedies for hair loss. A little care can make a world of difference, so it is better that you should start caring for it from today on and amaze everyone with your great outlook. Men’s in their 30’s or 40’s are the worst victim of hair fall and should take a special care.