You become very particular about the way you look as soon as you enter the teenage. Right? But, acne, uneven skin tone, scars etc. become your worst foe.
Let us discuss a few useful beauty tips for teenage girls that can help cure these problems naturally and give them an everlasting beauty.
Home Remedies for Acne Scars:
This is perhaps one of the most sought after beauty tips for teenage girls because a majority of them gets affected. Even after being successfully treated, acne leave their scars and take a very long time to disappear. Sometimes they last forever and prove to be a stigma for your beauty. Given here are some effective home remedies to remove them and to get a natural radiance after that.
Baking soda has an amazing exfoliating property. It cleans the skin gently and should be applied on acne scars to clear them. A tbsp of the baking soda should be mixed with water and the paste should be applied directly to the scarred areas in circulation motions so that it can be absorbed thoroughly.
Honey is the best naturally occurring moisturizer, it also soothes the skin and deep cleanse it. Honey can be applied safely on the sensitive skin as well. To remove the acne scars it should be applied directly to them and left to dry. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
This is a natural bleach so its regular application on acne scars helps in fading them away. Mix a tbsp of lemon juice with an equal amount of water and apply it on scars. Leave it for 15 minutes and rinse off.
Not only does this oil, lightens your skin, but it also removes the acne scars. The oil should be massaged regularly on the affected areas.
Home Remedies for Uneven Skin Tone:
What Causes Uneven Skin Tone?
Onset of teenage means hormonal imbalance and lack of sebum in the sebaceous glands. So, teenagers are likely to suffer from uneven skin tone. When there is uneven build up of melanin, the skin becomes patchy.
Yogurt and Grounded Orange Peels:
This is one of the most effective home remedies to get a fair skin tone also. Mix a tbsp of grounded orange peels with a mixture of yogurt. Make a thick paste and remove the dead skin cells and get a radiant glow.
Gram Flour and Honey:
Gram flour exfoliates your skin naturally as it removes the dead skin cells and honey is the best naturally occurring cleanser. Mix a tbsp of gram flour with honey and form a viscous paste. Mix rose water and apply it all over your face & exposed areas. This will not only gives you a fair and even skin tone, but it also removes the unwanted facial hair.
Pulp of Tomato and Rose Water:
Mix pulp of tomato with a few drops of rose water and apply thoroughly all over your face. Lycopene contained tomato is a great skin whitener.
How to Prevent Acne Breakouts?
Some teenagers are fortunate enough to not face the trauma of acne. But, with acne breakouts can be prevented if a few simple tips would be kept in mind.
- Wash your face thoroughly with warm water and a mild soap (twice a day). While washing your face with an antimicrobial soap, gently massage your face with circular motions. You should neither over wash nor over scrub.
- Never make the mistake of popping your pimples. Most of the teenagers do that which results in infected materials coming out of it. This leads to swelling, redness and scars. Consider applying margosa and basil paste over them.
- You should try avoiding all the activities that collect sebum. Stop rolling fingers on your face too often and stop leaning on the objects like phone. Be very careful to avoid the bacteria spread over your face further. Also, you should be washing your hands with an antimicrobial soap before applying anything over your face.
- Stop wearing the things that may collect the sebum sunglasses, headbands, scarves etc.
Beauty Tips For Teenage Girls (Make Your Hair Grow Longer, Denser and Silky):
Even if you are lucky enough to not have acne at a young age, you tend to have dull hair as you can rarely find time for their upkeep. Given here are 10 simple beauty tips to make your hair grow longer and denser.
- Make sure to use lukewarm coconut oil to massage your hair scalp. Do this twice a week and wash it off using an herbal shampoo.
- Massaging your scalp improves blood circulation to it. So, make sure that even if you do not apply oil. You should roll on your tips on your hair scalp. This will help your hair grow stronger.
- If you are troubled with hair fall, soak some mustard seeds overnight and grind it along with the water in which it is soaked. Apply it thoroughly on your hair scalp.
- Mix a few drops of lemon in egg white and massage your hair scalp with this mixture. Rinse off once it dries. The protein of egg white nourishes your hair and gives them a natural shine.
- There is nothing like henna for healthy hair. Henna is the best natural conditioner. Mix henna with egg white, honey, yogurt. Use this mixture regularly for once a week. This will make your hair healthy, shiny and bouncy.
- Mix a tbsp of bear in the water that you use for washing your hair. This will make your hair silky.
- Avoid using heating tools. They damage your hair.
Most importantly, pay heed to what you eat. You are what you eat. So, it is a simple rule. The more clean and healthy you eat, the more beautiful you would look. Focus on taking antioxidants rich dark colored fruits and veggies. Indulge in yoga and meditation. Go for a morning stroll daily, apart from using the above beauty tips for teenage girls. You will be amazed at the underlying beauty coming to the fore! So make yourself look beautiful naturally and become a center of attraction for the people around.