Do putting on super stylish sleeveless blouses,skirts and shorts make you feel insecure about your beauty? Owing to the ugly-looking stretch marks you avoid wearing trendy dresses because it hampers your self-confidence.
Stretch marks, which are known striae become the cause of concern for many people who wonder how to get rid of these stretch marks. Given here are certain natural tricks for stretch mark removal. But, let us have a quick look at what causes stretch marks.
What Causes Stretch Marks?
When you grow beyond a certain height, your skin is stretched beyond the limit. The underlying tissues are affected and cause a scar. Pregnant women and the adolescents are worst affected with this. Sometimes, these scars are developed due to hormonal changes. There are many people who want to remove these scars naturally. Given here are certain home remedies that can remove stretch marks naturally and effectively.
- Keep Your Skin Moisturized: Moisturizing your skin can stimulate the production of collagen. So, you should try keeping your skin moisturized and nourished all the time.
- Use Cocoa Butter: Cocoa butter is a great non-greasy moisturizer that prevents stretch marks. It does not cause much and easily available in the market.
- Apply Coconut Oil: To get rid of stretch marks, you should apply coconut oil on a regular basis. It is one of the most inexpensive ways to remove stretch marks.Its regular application works wonders.
- Vitamin E: Consumption of Vitamin E on a regular basis will give you the kind of results you want to see.
- Shea Butter Stimulates Elasticity: Shea butter available in the market stimulates the elasticity and fades all the stretch marks.
- Olive Oil: Massage the affected area with olive oil before you to bed. This will give you quicker results.
- Lemon Juice: Lemon is a natural bleach and regular application of lemon juice on the affected area will give you the desired results. Mix lemon juice, olive oil and a pinch of sugar. Massage the affected area thoroughly.
- Drink Plenty of Water: Drinking water in abundance is another effective remedy for stretch mark removal. It makes your skin more elastic.
- Incorporate Proteins and Vitamin C in Diet: Incorporate more of Vitamin A, C and protein in your diet. Green leafy veggies, soy beans, citrus fruits, apples and milk should be a must have part of your diet.
- Exercise Regularly: Indulging in regular exercise tones up your body that reduces stretch mark to a great extent.