Summer is the time when your hands and feet take the kind of battering which you do not expect. Beautiful hands and beautiful feet catch the attention of onlookers.
Indeed, they are second to get noticed after your face. So, do not be unjust to them. Long walks on the sandy beach, swimming, gardening, household chores and many other such types of activities distort their beauty. Just follow these useful tips to retain their beauty and get admired.
- Protection is the prime factor. To prevent your hands and feet from aging, you need to wear protective gloves and prevent them from direct sunlight by applying sunscreen thoroughly.
- Use a pumice stone or file while you take shower. Cracked heels of your feet ruin their beauty. Make sure to exfoliate and nourish them.
- Get waterproof socks and gloves so that the moisturizer you apply does not get absorbed by them.
- If your nails are cracked or have white patches, your body is lacking calcium. Take the supplements and massage your nails with Olive/almond or coconut oil.
- Dip your nails in salt water for 15-20 minutes to soften them.
- Give your hands and feet the requisite scrubbing they need. Mix sugar and lotion and massage this mixture thoroughly over your feet. This will exfoliate them.
- To revive the tired hand and feet at bedtime, mix distilled water with peppermint oil and spray it over your feet.
- Mix Epsom salt, a pinch of Epsom salt, a teaspoonful of olive oil and dip your hands and feet in the mixture for 20 minutes. Wipe them and apply a good moisturizer.
- Make it a point to apply sunscreen before taking a dive into your swimming pool or just keep them covered. As your feet and hands are likely to suffer the maximum damage of sun exposure when you are in the swimming pool.
- Dip your hands and feet and the mixture of whole milk and rose petals. Do this on a daily basis after cleaning them thoroughly. This will keep them nourished.
What to Do You When Your Feet Smell Awful?
If you wear the socks round the clock to protect your feet and because of which your feet has begun to smell awful, try this:
- Combine baking soda, cornstarch, distilled water, essential oil (olive or almond oil), beeswax and apply it thoroughly over your feet. This remedy will give you beautiful feet and eliminate the bad odor.